Online Registration Policies & Procedures
Online Registration Policies and Procedures
Sunshine Coast Skating Club offers on-going registration. If a session has started and there is room available, fees will be pro-rated for the classes missed.
The SCSC is not responsible for cancellation of classes due to unavailable ice, and does not provide refunds, but will make every effort to reschedule, if possible. Any notices including changes in ice time will be posted via email and through social media, whenever possible. We reserve the right to cancel sessions with low registration. Schedule and all programs subject to change or cancellation.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR SUNSHINE COAST SKATING (SCSC) PROGRAMS
Registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis and are subject to availability. Programs fill up fast so register early.
How to Register
- Select “Registration tab”
- Select the “Season”
- Select the “Category”: CanSkate/Jr Academy/STAR/CanPower
- Select the “Location”
Ensure the correct program is selected
- Click “Register”
View Shopping Cart
- Click “Confirm & Register”
Skate Canada Membership Fee
- All participants must be a registered Skate Canada member and must pay the annual membership fee. The membership fee will automatically be added to your invoice when registering for a program in the current skating season (Skate Canada seasonal year runs September 1 through to August 31 of the following year).
- Existing Skate Canada members must add their Skate Canada membership number to their skater profile before registering.
The Sunshine Coast Skating Club accepts the following credit cards for payment: